Looking for overdraft options?
Sometimes accidents happen and there are overdraft options you can choose from for when you spend more than you have. Compare them to figure out which option is best for you.
- Auto-Decline: We'll generally decline transactions that will cause you to overdraw your account
- Free Savings Transfer: Automatically transfer money from your 360 Savings or Money Market account
- Overdraft Line of Credit: Use a small line of credit to cover overdrafts
- Next Day Grace: We'll consider paying your transactions. And, if you bring your balance back up by the next day, we'll waive the $35 fee for each transaction.
- With Next Day Grace: Standard, we'll consider paying your checks, electronic payments (ACH), and recurring debit card charges.
- With Next Day Grace: Plus, we'll consider paying your checks, electronic payments (ACH), and recurring debit card charges plus ATM withdrawals and everyday (non-recurring) debit card purchases.
For Next Day Grace, in making a payment decision, we typically consider a variety of factors, including the size of the transaction, whether your account is in good standing and/or if you have had too many overdrafts. If we elect to pay an overdraft item, you have no right to defer payment and you must deposit additional funds into your account promptly to cover the overdraft and any related fees. Please review your account agreement for more information about overdrafts.