- > Home Loans
- > Products
- > Fixed Rate
Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Interest rate and monthly payments are fixed for the life of the loan.
- 30-year term is amortized over 30 years and 15-year term is amortized over 15 years.
- Borrow up to of your home's value.
- No prepayment penalties.
This Option May Be a Good Fit If
- You want the security and peace of mind of a guaranteed fixed rate that won't change for 15 or 30 years.
- You want your monthly payments to remain the same for the life of the loan.
- You plan on keeping your mortgage for an extended period of time.
Call 1-866-327-4599 or apply online now - in most cases, you'll receive a decision in minutes.
Refinancing to pay off existing debt may extend the term of the debt, possibly resulting in higher overall costs and increasing the total amount paid when compared to your current situation. Normal credit qualifications and other terms and conditions apply. For certain counties, our loan limits may vary.
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act) requires all mortgage loan originators to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Mortgage loan originators and their NMLS IDs can be looked up at www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
* Based on benchmark survey performed by Informa Research Services, Inc.